Punjab Education Sector Reform Programme PESRP Jobs. The Government of the Punjab is implementing the Education Sector Reform Programme PESRP with assistant of the World Bank. In this regard the School Education Department, Government of the Punjab is seeking candidates.
Punjab Education Sector Reform Programme PESRP Jobs
List of Jobs:
- Monitoring & Evaluation Specialist,
- Programme Officer (Innovation Management)
- IT Consultant
- Divisional Field Coordinator.
Latet Jobs 2020: Punjab Police Jobs as Civilian 845+ vacant positions 2020
How to Apply?
- ToRs can be downloaded from: https://www.pesrp.edu.pk.
- Qualified female candidates are encouraged to apply.
- Individual Consultants (1-4) above will be selected in accordance with the World Bank’s Procurement Regulations for Borrowers for Consulting Services dated July 2016; revised November 2017 & August 2018 (Procurement Regulations). The Project will be subject to the World Bank’s Anticorruption Guidelines, dated October 15, 2006, and revised in January 2011 and July 2016.
- Interested candidates should submit the Expression of Interest with Curriculum Vitae (CV), copies of educational degrees/certificates/experience certificates, and CNIC by October 12, 2020 till 4.00 PM.