Pakistan Post Internship Program 2019 Inviting applicants from All over Pakistan for Prime Minister Youth Internship Program 2019.
There are 3 modules of this internship 2019. Female candidates are especially encouraged to apply. The intern will not be entitled to any accommodation, travel expenses, transport to duty, medical facilities or any other benefits during the Internship.
Pakistan Post Internship Program 2019
Name Of Post:
There are 3 Modules of Internship
Internship Modules Program A: (Franchise Post Office)
- Understanding of Postal Products
- Accounting Procedures
- Hands-on training for booking of Postal Products
- Preparation of bill & commission on different services as a franchisee
Internship Module Program B: (Insurance Agents)
- Types of insurance policies
- how to become PLI agent
- Calculations related to insurance premium
- Marketing for insurance
- Legal formalities
Internship Module Program C: (E-Commerce)
- Basics of E-Commerce
- Web portals to start E-business
- Role of the delivery partner in e-commerce
- How to become a successful e-commerce entrepreneur
- Understanding of cash on delivery.
For more government jobs: Click here
How to Apply For Pakistan Post Internship?
- Incomplete applications and late submissions will not be considered.
- Any violation of these terms and conditions will render the internship liable to be terminated.
- Candidates are advised to apply on the proforma available on www.pakpost.gov.pk. All applications shall either be submitted through email or reach concerned officers given below, on or before 21st October 2019.
- Candidates are requested to send complete documents duly attested.
Jobs in Pakistan Post