Pakistan Ordnance Factories Jobs 2018, Applications are invited from (Male/Female) citizens of Pakistan for the engagement of 150 Artisans for Batch No. 53 (2nd Phase) under ‘ARTISAN TRAINING SCHEME’.
Pakistan Ordnance Factories Jobs 2018
Vacancies are distributed as under:-
- Merit =11
- KPK =17
- Sind-Urban =12
- Punjab =75
- Balo =09
- AJK =03
- Sind-Rural =17
- G.B/FATA =06
- Total Seats = 150
- Qualification – Matric with Science (Minimum 2nd Division)
- Age – 17 to 21 years as on 30–11-2018.
- Duration of Training – 1-1/2 years
PAYMENT OF STIPEND DURING TRAINING
- During 1st semester (06 months) 50 % of BPS-5 (Rs.4295/p.m)
- During 2nd semester (06 months) 60 % of BPS-5 (Rs.5154/p.m)
- During 3rd semester (06 months) 80 % of BPS-5 (Rs.6872/p.m)
How to Apply for POF Artisan Training Scheme Jobs 2018?
- Applications may be submitted online on the proforma available on our website www.pof.gov.pk latest by 30-11-2018 While A separate application form is available for Fresh Candidates and POF Employees at POF official site to apply.
- Only Online Aplications will be accpected while By post applications will not be entertained.
- Original documents will be checked by the authority at the time of interview.
Last Date to Apply: 30 November 2018.
New Government Jobs: Forest Department Jobs 2018 Govt Of Punjab Latest Advertisement
Jobs in POF Artisan Training Scheme 2018