Ministry of Climate Change Jobs 2021. Applications are invited from Pakistani Nationals for recruitment under the PSDP Project titled “Capacity Building on Water Quality Monitoring and SDG 6 (6.1)” on contract basic in the following posts:
Ministry of Climate Change Jobs 2021
Name of Posts:
- Project Manager
- Deputy Director – Institutional Development and Coordination
- Deputy Director – Monitoring and Reporting
- Deputy Director – Policy and Research
- IT Analyst
- Deputy Director – Admin and Finance
- Assistant Director – Monitoring
- Assistant Director – Reporting and Documentation
- Assistant Director – Capacity Building
- Office Assistant/ Accountant
- Naib Qasid
How to Apply For Ministry of Climate Change Jobs:
- Application along with CV, educational documents and experience certificates must be submitted to Assistant Director (DBM), 5th floor, LG & RD Complex, Sector G-5/2, Islamabad, before last date for this advertisement.
- Applications with incomplete documents will be rejected.
- Ministry of Climate Change reserves the right increase or decrease the number of posts or withhold the recruitment process at any time.
- Age relaxation will be admissible as per Government Rules.
- Only short-listed candidates will be called for test/interview.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for test/interview.
Job in Ministry of Climate Change