Punjab Safe Cities Authority Jobs 2018, PSCA has announced 83 vacancies of Police Communications Specialist / Communications Officer for PPIC3 Centre Lahore Project.
Punjab Safe Cities Authority Jobs 2018
- 83 Police Communication Specialist / Communication Officer
How to Apply:-
- The selected candidates will have to furnish Surety Bond to serve in the authority for two years after completion of training in Punjab Safe Cities Authority Jobs 2018.
- PSCA is an Equal Opportunity Employer, women, minorities and persons with special needs are encouraged to apply.
- Authority has the right to accept / reject or cancel any application or recruitment processat any stage.
- In case of exigency number of vacancies may be increased or decreased at any time without any notice,
In case of final selection HECverified Degree/Transcript will be required.
- All qualifications must be from a Government / HEC recognized institution and in the discipline approved by Government / NEC. PSCA provides Pick and Drop facility only at selected points.
- Result awaiting candidates are not eligible to apply.
- Subsequent tests and interviews may be conducted by the Authority.
- The selected officers will be responsible to comply with PSCA Service Regulationsand Punjab Essential (Maintenance) ServiceAct 1958.
- Download the application form and the deposit slip from NTS website: www.nts.org.pk. Pay the prescribed fee of Rs.500/- in any bank of the country wide online branches of ABI, Meezan bank or HBL, and fill up the application form properly.
- Please send the attested educational documents, copy of CNIC, Domicile, two passport size pictures along with original application form and fee deposit slip to: NTS Head Quarter Islamabad, Plot tf 96, street # 4, H-8/1, Islamabad within 20 days after publication of advertisement.
Last date to Apply: 19 November 2018
JObs in Punjab Safe Cities Punjab Police 2018