Ministry of Law and Justice Pakistan Jobs. Applications are invited from citizens of Pakistan for recruitment against the following posts lying vacant in the Federal Special Courts/ Tribunal across the country working under the administrative control of Law and Justice Division in Regional Quota basis.
Ministry of Law and Justice Pakistan Jobs
List Of Vacancies:
- Upper Division Clerk (UDC)
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC)
- Dispatch Rider
- Naib Qasid
- Room Bearer
Govt jobs in Pakistan:
How to Apply?
- Interested candidates ,ay apply on the prescribed application form available on thee website of M/O Law and Justice, Islamabad i.e www.molaw.gov.pk and duly filed in form can be sent through courier before the last date to the Section Officer (Admn-V), Ministry of Law and Justice Room No. 333, R-Block, Pak Secretariat, Islamabad.
- Applicants shall present their original documents along with set of attested copies of the Degrees/ Certificates by HEC/ recognized Board/ Universities/ Institutes and other relevant documents at the time of interview. In case of any false or forged information provided, the Organization reserves the right to cancel the candidature of any applicant at any stage and to initiate legal action against the applicant as per rules.
- For more details check the advertisement below.
Jobs in Ministry of Law and Justice Pakistan