Small and Medium Enterprises Development Authority Jobs. Applications are invited for the following posts. SMEDA is a statutory body responsible for the growth and development of small and medium enterprises, its head office is in Lahore, regional offices are in Lahore, Karachi, Quetta, Peshawar and Regional Business Centers in major business cities of Pakistan. Today applications are invited to fill the following vacant posts at SMEDA such as (Manager Finance, Assistant Manager, Business Development Services, Assistant Manager, PR & Media, Assistant Manager, e-BDS, Regional Business Coordinator (RBC), Manager Associate, Policy & Planning, Management Associate, Industry Support Cell, Management Associate, HR, Manager Associate, General Cadre, Manager Associate, MIS-IT, Management Associate, Agro Food, Management Associate, Financial Services, Coordinator, Accounts Officer, Coordinator, MIS-IT, Executive Secretary Receptionist, Office Assistant, Driver). These positions are based at different regional offices of SMEDA and these positions are on contract basis which is extendable on satisfactory performance of an individual. Candidates wanted to apply for these jobs should hold qualification CA/ACCA/Masters/Bachelors/Primary in relevant discipline as per the demand of vacant posts. So, only eligible candidates should apply as per the following how to apply procedure given below.
How To Apply for SMEDA Jobs:
- For Sr. No. 1 to 15 applicants should apply by downloading the form along with a deposit slip from the OTS Site www.ots.org.pk or from alljobspk.com.
- Duly filled application form along with a paid deposit slip of test fee and a copy of CNIC and two recent passport size photographs to the OTS Office Islamabad.
- For Sr. No. 16 & 17 candidates are invited to apply directly to SMEDA at the address mention below.
- The last date for submission of application is October 29, 2017.
- Incomplete applications or received after the close of office hours on the last date for submission of application will not be entertained.
- For more information about candidate list and test result, please visit our site Alljobspk.com. For Application Form: Click Here