Ministry of Railways Jobs 2017 in RAILCOP Railways Constructions Pakistan Ltd۔ Jobs in RAILCOP Railway Constructions Pakistan Limited are available, as RAILCOP is a subsidiary of Ministry of Railways, Government of Pakistan which requires the services of dynamic and energetic professionals on contract basis for ongoing/upcoming infrastructure projects and the vacant positions are (Deputy Manager Finance & Accounts, Deputy Manager Tax & Corporate Affairs, Site Supervisor/Quantity Surveyor). These positions are based in Karachi, Sukkur, Lahore, and Islamabad for which both male and female candidates are eligible to apply but only in such condition if they possess relevant qualification and experience as per the criteria. For eligibility criteria, candidates are suggested to examine the following image but if we talk generally about required qualification then we found that candidates having any of these qualifications such as (ICMA/MBA (Finance)/CA/M.Com/DAE Civil) are eligible to apply. So, now let’s move towards how to apply procedure which is given in the very next heading.
How To Apply for Railcop Jobs:
- Candidates should send their Resume / CVs along with a recent photograph in an envelope on the following address given below.
- Candidates should mention clearly the position applied for on the envelope.
- The last date for submission of application is October 31, 2017.
- Candidates should mention the station of posting preference wise.
- Late received applications will not be considered for the selection procedure.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview and no TA/DA will be admissible.
- Candidates should bring original documents at the time of interview. Stay in touch with us and keep visiting our site alljobspk.com for more jobs.